School Access Code (if prompted): NSQK
All fee payments must be done through the portal using a web browser. They cannot be made through the PowerSchool app.
Troubleshooting Parent/Guardian Access to PowerSchool (had MyWeber account):
Here is how to activate your account in PowerSchool, if you had an account in MyWeber:
- Go to this link and enter your email address for the “Parent Username” and “Parent Email Address”. (https://weber.powerschool.com/public/account_recovery_begin.html)
- Check your email. It may take a minute or two for the email to be received.
- Subject “PowerSchool Password Reset Request”. (check your spam folder)
- Click the link to set your password for the first time.
- Enter your email address for the “Username” field.
- Enter your desired password in the next two boxes, making sure it follows the listed rules. This may be the same password you used for MyWeber.
- After you click “Enter” you will be logged in and have access to students assigned to you from last year.
- From now on, you can log in to the parent portal at the following URL: https://weber.powerschool.com/
Thank you for your patience as we rollout the new Student Information System, PowerSchool.
New Parent/Guardian Account Creation
Please visit the WSD PowerSchool login portal. Click on the "Create Account" tab. You will need the Access ID and Access Password for your student. You can obtain both of these for your student(s) attending Roy Junior High School at (801) 476-5260. If you have other students at other WSD schools, you will need to contact those school to obtain their Access IDs and Access Passwords.
Still Experiencing Issues?
Please call (801) 452-4446 or send an email describing your issue(s) to